The Pwn Pad 4, Pwnie’s latest commercial-grade penetration testing device, is the ultimate tablet for security professionals and is now integrated with Pulse, the Pwnie Express SaaS platform. The standalone Pwn Pad provides the best penetration testing tools in the palm of your hand and when used as part of our Pulse SaaS Platform, provides reporting and analysis within the Pulse console.
Whether you take it on the road or use it at your company, you have a full pentesting suite in your hand and full visibility in Pulse.
- High performance CPU/GPU, large display, powerful battery
- Full integration with Pwn Pulse platform
- Kali Rolling with comprehensive penetration testing suite
- Easy-to-use Android front-end with configuration wizard, stock Android apps, and customized one-touch Pwnie Express penetration testing apps
- Includes Blue Hydra, the industry’s first device discovery software capable of detecting low power and classic Bluetooth devices
- Pwnie Express OTA updates keep you up-to-date
- External USB-Ethernet adapter for wired network penetration testing
- Support for additional USB accessories
- Includes USB OTG cable (for USB host-mode) and protective tablet case
- Comes with:
- SENA UD100 Industrial Bluetooth USB Adapter
- Alfa 802.11n Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz Wireless-N USB Adapter
- MoKo Ultra Slim, smart-shell, case with rubberized back (Color: Black)
- TrendNet USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
Our Training sessions provides new or infrequent users of our devices with an introduction to the Kali operating system, and product usage, including the subjects of configuration, updating the device, installation of additional software, custom Pwnie Express software, remote access, an introduction to each of the applications available within the UI, troubleshooting, etc. The class is interactive, delivered online via WebEx and attendees are encouraged to ask questions of the instructor. The training session is expected to last three hours.