Well, it’s been a week since all our Pwnies have returned from the RSA 2014, but we still have that post-conference afterglow. We had a great time meeting with customers and partners and making new friends. We thought we’d do one last post to wrap up our activities and put a bow on them. We’re still working on additional videos and content, and we’ll update this page and share them on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn (you are following us on social media, right?).
RSAC Blog Coverage
We had a team of Pwnies blogging from the conference. Here’s a recap of our posts:
- Networking and Welcome Reception at RSA: Anne Scholl shares her first impressions and observations at RSA.
- Pwnie Express Arrives in San Francisco for RSA and BSides: Pwnie CEO Paul Paget provided a quick summary of what to expect at RSA and why you should stop by the booth.
- Pwnie Tuesday at RSA: Find out what happened on Tuesday at the Pwnie Booth.
- Pwn All the Things: State of the Modern Penetration Testing Toolkit: At Security B-Sides in San Fransisco, Pwnie Express developers Sam Stelfox and I (Gabe Koss) investigate the state of many uncommon and well-established tools. This talk looks at the various tools which are publicly available via the Kali Linux repositories from the perspective of software development, maintainability and professional reliability.
- Pwnie Express and Splunk: Realtime Wireless & Bluetooth Visibility: Founder and CTO Dave Porcello describes how Pwnie Express and Splunk put together a simple “Pwnie-Splunk” dashboard showing a real-time stream of all wireless and Bluetooth devices detected by a Pwn Plug R2 on the RSA show floor.
- RSA Day 3 Recap: Ann continues sharing her experiences and exploits on day 3 of RSA.
- RSA 2014 Wrap Up: Stephen Pace, EVP Sales and Service, steps back and takes a look at the bigger picture as RSA wraps up.
We conducted and participated in a number of interviews at the show. Some of them are still in production, and we’ll keep adding them here as they become available.
Dave Porcello Interviewed by Slashdot
Steve Pace: EVP and Roving Reporter
[wooslider slider_type=”attachments” limit=”15″ thumbnails=”default”]